These are our Trolls...Trolls were first made in the 1950's but were really popular in the 60's and 70's. These are late and very common Russ Trolls that you can pick up for pennies in charity shops and on ebay, like we did. Apparently the rare ones from the 60's can fetch anything up to £500! though not all trolls from that era are valuable (before you go searching through boxes from your childhood). They were produced in their hundreds of millions and only mint and rare ones fetch high prices! We like our trolls anyway and enjoy looking at them.
I LOVE trolls LOL! I still have a couple :) Mine isn't worth much though.
ReplyDeleteI noticed you added my blog link, thanks :)
ps. the newer one's smell different too.
ReplyDeletehee hee, my nine year old and I have just been sniffing them to see! (: I remember the wonderful smell of the toy shop when I was a child, am convinced I would have been able to sniff out individual dolls etc blind folded back then!
ReplyDelete