Sunday, 10 June 2012

Craft Fair in Cardiff

Well, I've had a busy week this week, preparing for a Vintage and Handmade Fair in Cardiff that took place Yesterday. It was a fab day and I was so pleased that I sold a couple of the cushions that I've been making recently, including two I'd only finished the day before! I also got a chance to look around at all the Vintage goodies on offer and spotted these Johnson Brothers 'Snow White' coffee cups and saucers and a sweet little milk jug. I already had one Plate which I have on display in my kitchen, so it was nice to find some other things things to match it. 









Lucy loo's will be a bit closer to home this coming Saturday, in Pontypridd in the local YMCA. A newly formed group called 'Positively Ponty' will be staging their first Craft Fair, in order to promote Arts and Crafts in the surrounding area. If it is a success it could be a regular thing, which would be handy for me as its only down the road, so fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for visiting my blog