Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Party time 1901 style



felt brooch with glass beads and sequins

Hair decoration with feathers, I didn't have time to find a matching hair grip to stick it on, and ended up borrowing this one at the last minute from my 10 year old daughter.


Wearing my favourite earings that look like beetles and a necklace found in a charity shop.
I made a couple of accessories at the weekend to go with a new dress I brought to wear to a party with a 1901 theme. I managed to get the dress from e-bay at the last minute, there were literally 6 minutes left on it so I had to make a quick decision whether to bid on it or not. When it arrived a couple of days later, I was glad that I did though as it looked even better than it did in the photos and it was a perfect fit!

1 comment:

  1. You look great! Funny I am just watching 'Upstairs Downstairs' you could just easily be on set! Great necklace find and lovely new crafted accessories! Fab!!

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for visiting my blog