Was asked by a friend the other day if I could make a case for her daughters recorder, as the one that it came in was a bit plain and uninteresting. I asked her to send her round so she could choose her own fabric, I think she made a good choice, this fabric is sooo pretty!
OH I love that fabric I was almost tempted to buy it online earlier! but had to resist...too many projects and I dont have one suitable for this fabric, I have also bought too much fabric lately!
OH I love that fabric I was almost tempted to buy it online earlier! but had to resist...too many projects and I dont have one suitable for this fabric, I have also bought too much fabric lately!
ReplyDeleteam bit of a fabric addict, I must admit..I too have to resist buying too much! ( :
ReplyDelete